http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/JustRightBannercopy.jpg

A BARREL RACERS PRAYER

A BARREL RACERS PRAYER

Lord give my hands
supple strength
to guide my horse smoothly.
My heart calm courage
to let my horse run his hardest
and do his best.
Protect my horse, and let me
remember,
that he is a living, breathing
partner, and not just a barrel
machine.
Let me love my fellow
barrel racers
and remember that even though
we are competitors,
we are also sisters and brothers.
Let me put every run, and my life
in your hands.

Just A Horse


JUST A HORSE!


From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a horse," or,
"that's a lot of money for "just a horse".
They don't understand the distance traveled, the time spent, or
the costs involved for "just a horse." Some of my proudest moments
have come about with "just a horse."
Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a horse," but I did
not once feel slighted. Some of my saddest moments have been brought about
by "just a horse,' and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just
a horse" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.
If you, too, think it's "just a horse," then you will probably understand
phrases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise."
"Just a horse" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and
pure unbridled joy.
"Just a horse" brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better person.
Because of "just a horse" I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future.
So for me and folks like me, it's not "just a horse" but an embodiment of all
the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the
pure joy of the moment.
"Just a horse" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away.
I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a horse"
but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a woman."
So the next time you hear the phrase "just a horse" just smile, because they
"just" don't understand.


~Unknown~

~My Dream~

Everyone has a dream of some sort you know the kind
like when you were little your want to be a firefighter, ballarina, Pro Football
player, or whatever it was. Well I bealive we still have that dream just some
where when we decided to grow up we stuck it deep inside and said well thats
never going to happen. Oh come on give be a brake, sure if you stick it away and
don't dream about it anymore it won't. But if you pull it out and work twords
it, it just might come true.:)

Mine is owning a horse ranch...Ok your
thinking how many people want to own a horse ranch right.....

Opps got
to run lunch time I'll be back to finsh soon.


Ok Im back
Ik the next day and all but at least im back.


Ok so it
just might come true.... Well I hope that after I grauate I can take this online
course that will get be my bachlors in equine studies and after alot of hard
work. Mabey buy a horse ranch but i don't just want to rasie horses i mean I
would like to breed some mares but what I realy want to do is start a ranch for
troubled kids and abused horses.


I know
that thats a big dream but mabey just mabey if I dream hard and work hard It
will come true.



"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13


Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

True Cowgirls Love The Lord Jesus With All They Got

Therefore you have been raised up with Christ, Keep seekining the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above not on the earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ who is our life is revealed then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

About Me

My photo
MT
My Name is Tara I love Horses their a huge! part of my life and I don't think I could live without them. Though I was born in Arizona my family moved to Montana when I was still just a baby. So I am very proud to call myself a true horse Crazy Montana Cowgirl. I live in a small town nestled in the Montana Rocky Mountains, and love it here; I have great friends and family. My horse is part of my family and my best friend she’s always there for me and I have had some of my best memories in the saddle on her back. I'm using this blog to tell all about our adventures. “A girl and her horse is a beautiful thing.” ~Unknown~

Monday, January 18, 2010

Spring Fever in January ugh!!!

Well with winter just not behaving like winter should I have been dignosed with extremely early spring fever. I just can't handle it, there is my horse standin' down there in her pen just begging to get out and ride, ok so mabey she is ejoying here break but uts driving me insanse. And with this winter is like half spring half winter it rains but its cold so it freezes making it to icey to ride. So all I can do is brush and and pet the horses, no riding....Will spring ever get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment